Latest threads on the PW discussion pages
You can also find Poole Wheelers on...
During the summer season we organise regular:
- Track sessions on Monday evenings (youth followed by adults), some Saturday mornings
- Time trials on Wednesday evenings, and some Sunday or Monday mornings
- Training ride every Saturday morning (road cycling, approx 17mph for 20-25 miles)
- Training ride every Sunday morning (road cycling, approx 20+mph for 75-85 miles, experienced riders)
- Social club ride every Sunday morning (road cycling, for riders of all abilities)
Please check our events calendar for details about all scheduled Poole Wheelers events and rides. Always check with the organiser or on our Facebook group first to confirm details and that the ride is going ahead. For the training rides, contact Craig Weston.
We are a social club, so our rides often end up in a local coffee shop...
Ryan Weston has put together a guide to assist new riders who want to ride with the club.
Eammon Deane's blog Local riders, Local races is the most frequently updated website with race results in the Dorset and South region.
Poole Wheelers run our own Time Trial results service with club competition league tables, and we also keep track of results from our members taking part in road races.
Page last updated Sunday, June 26, 2016
We are always welcoming new members to Poole Wheelers. If you are interested in joining our fantastic club, please complete the application form and email it to our coach, Graham (or post to address on the form).